The hype surrounding KBS 2TV’s drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ is not going to weaken any time soon and it comes as no surprise. One of the reasons of its undeniable popularity is the relationship between the second-lead romantic couple Seo Dae Young and Yoon Myung Joo.
Seo Dae Young (played by the amazing Jin Goo) is the Sergeant in the special forces and Yoon Myung Joo (played by Kim Ji Won) is the First Lieutenant in the army’s medical team. They fell in love almost immediately, but Myung Joo’s top-ranking father did not approve their relationship and would rather see his only daughter getting married to Captain Yoo Si Jin (played by Song Joong Ki).
Even though Seo Dae Young tried really hard to go according to Lieutenant General Yoon wish, he soon realized that his love for Myung Joo is too strong for him to give up.
Without further ado, here is the list of 13 times Seo Dae Young and Yong Myung Joo gave us some serious relationship goals!
1. Everytime they were on a date
2. When they fell in love with each other over and over again
3. When Dae Young was not afraid to stand up to Myung Joo’s father
4. Everytime they were worried about each other
5. When the fearless Dae Young was deadly afraid of Myung Joo
6. When Dae Young was really jealous
7. When Myung Joo revealed what she was the most afraid of
8. When they took care of each other
9. Everytime they *almost* kissed
10. And when they FINALLY kissed
11. When Dae Young gave Myung Joo a compliment
12. When they posted behind-the-scenes pictures on their Instragram accounts
13. When they asked people to support ‘Descendants of the Sun’
What was your favorite Seo Dae Young – Yoon Myung Joo moment?
If you are addicted to ‘Descendants of the Sun’ as much as I am, I have a good news for you! KBS has recently confirmed that there will be an extra week of special episodes following the finale of the drama! The episodes, each 70 minutes long and containing behind-the-scenes footage and an epilogue, will air for three days. That means, we still have five more episodes to look forward to!
If you still have not decided if you should give the drama a chance, check out our list of 11 reasons you should start watching ‘Descendants of the Sun’ right now, or see the list of 11 times ‘Descendants of the Sun’ made our hearts skip a beat.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES