The Kmusic Korea Joa 2015 experience is about to begin! We all want to go to Korea one day and experience the food, music, and culture the country has to offer. You probably have a list of things you want to see or do. Jae is currently on his way to Korea and is excited to share with you some of his favorite things to do and see.
Here’s Jae’s List of 8 Must Experience things to do or place to go while in Korea.
1. Taste banana milk, because you just have to try it at least once.
2. Research the entertainment companies your favorite idols are from and check if they offer tours. You never know, you might bump into your bias!
3. Cube Café. Can you just imagine having a drink of a nice hot or cold beverage and you look up to see your favorite group walk in for some refreshments.
4. MyeongDong – Shopping! You know you want to dress like an idol.
5. Hongdae – party like a rockstar or should I say Kpop Star at a nightclub.
6. Visit a Dog or Cat café. You know you need some cuddling time.
7. N Seoul Tower…bring a padlock.
8. Banpo Bridge + Chicken + Beer (if you are 21+) if not just check out the light and water works.
What’s on your, must experience list?
Stay tuned with Officially KMusic because we bring you all the latest news from Korean Entertainment!
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
Latest posts by Sarai Santiago (see all)
- Korea Joa 2015: Korean Cooking Class and Tour the Sights of Seoul - October 21, 2015
- BIGBANG in Vegas! - October 9, 2015
- Korea Joa 2015 – First Night Recap - October 6, 2015
- Jae’s List of 8 Must Experience While in Korea - October 1, 2015