With recent rumor about Eunhyuk and IU dating and the break up of SHINHWA’s Jun Jin and SPICA’s Park Joo Hyun. The KMUSIC team has gathered to determine which currently dating Kpop couple is the most popular. Here’s the result!
10. PSY & Yoo Hye Yeon – PSY married Yoo Hye Yoon in 2006. He revealed that she looks at the Park Jae Sang (PSY’s real name) and the singer who goes up on stage, PSY, as different people. He proudly added: ‘She is the type of wife that all men are envious of. As soon as she wakes up in the morning, she prepares 9 different types of dishes for me. Even if I come home late, she does not call me.’ The two have 4-year-old twin daughters.
9. Baek Ji Young & Jung Suk Won – the two went public with their relationship back in May of 2011 and are said to have been dating for 2 years now. Actor Jung Suk Won revealed that he met Baek Ji Young by chance during one of his advertisement shoots. He said: ‘She was so different from the image of that I had in my head. I thought she would be really outgoing, but rather she was really shy. After that, I started seeing her as a woman.’ The fact that Jun Suk Won is 9 years her junior in the term of age caused a lot of negative comments about their relationship.
8. Lee Hyori & Lee Sang Soo – the two made headlines saying ‘South Korea’s sexiest woman Lee Hyori dating ugly Lee Sang Soo‘ with revealing their relationship. The couple first began talking when Lee Sang Soo needed help with choosing a dog to adopt. His affection for animals made Hyori think he was good guy, but romantic feelings appeared a little bit later when the two sang a song to support and help abandoned animals. Lee Hyori then began to realize how much she liked hearing his voice. She also liked how he wasn’t materialistic. They have been dating since 2011 and it was Hyori who made a first move.
7. HaHa & Byul – the couple came out with their relationship not long ago and they surprised everyone with their engagement which came after a relatively short 6 months of dating. HaHa recently revealed that he didn’t really ask Byul out and added: ‘Every time I saw her, I said that we should get married‘. It looks his wish becomes true on November 30th this year. In recent interview HaHa said that he wants a lot of sons and daugthers with Byul. We wonder if this wish will come true?
6. Tiger JK & Yoon Mi Rae (T) – hip-hop and real-life married couple. They have recently revealed their love story and admitted that they were already living together even before they got married. The two secretly wed in 2007. Their son, Jordan, was born in 2008. Tiger JK and Yoon Mi Rae took part in few campaigns, such as: Vogue Korea‘s ‘STOP & LOVE’ campaign against child abuse. They have also created ‘The Wanderers‘ – the team that helps prevent violence and harassment in schools.
5. Super Junior’s Shindong & Nari – Shindong has confessed his love to his non-celebrity girlfriend through the ‘Thanks to’ section in Super Junior’s 4th album which was released back in 2010. The singer used a secret code to write his message. However, fans were able to decipher it. He wrote: ‘Nari, let’s get married. I am proposing to you. I will love you forever‘. He confirmed their strong relationship during one of the episodes of SBS‘ ‘Strong Heart‘.
4. Simon D & Lady Jane – the couple celebrated their 5th year together on October 30th. They revealed that they were dating durin Simon D’s rookie years. The rapper often talked about how Lady Jane supported him through the thoughest times and Lady Jane publicly showed her affection to her boyfriend by posting on her official Twitter ‘Aww so cute’ in response to Simon D’s picture showing off his new short-cut hair. The two had recorded a song together April of this year.
3. Epik High’s Tablo & Kang Hye Jung – the couple married on October 26th, 2009. During the ceremony Tablo took his vows, saying: ‘I think you are my echo. When I first met you, I thought that it was as if all of the things I had shouted out into the world before knowing you had come back to me in your form. All the hopes and wishes, dreams and happiness that you have carried thus far, I’ll give to you. I love you’. Kang Hye Jung gave birth to their first daughter, Haru, on May 2nd, 2010, 7 months after their marriage.
2. B2ST’s Junhyung & KARA’s Goo Hara – since their coming out with their relationship in June 2011, there were countless rumors of their breakup. Goo Hara has addressed those rumors by stating: ‘We’re dating very well. I think those rumors started because we can’t contact each other that often’. The two were recently spotted wearing couple bracelets, confirming their relationship is still going strong.
1. Se7en & Park Han Byul – they started going out on March 30th of 2002 but they publicly professed their love for one another 4 years ago. Their fans support the two’s unwavering love but the couple had faced a crisis in the past after 7 years of their relationship. Se7en tried to enter the U.S. market and had to live in America for more than a year. Due to their busy schedules and long distance the two decided to take a break from each other. However, on the following day, Park Han Byul called her boyfriend to inform him that their couple photos has leaked to the press. At that time they decided to reveal their relationship to the public. Han Byul also starred in Se7en’s music video for ‘I’m Going Crazy’.
Do you support any of these couples? Which one is your favourite?
Article by Karolina & Alona
MORE RELATED ARTICLES