In honor of Shinhwa‘s 15th anniversary, KPOP UNITED is holding a new K-POP Fan Art Contest. The theme for the K-POP Fan Art Contest is “K-POP RETRO.”
Shinhwa debuted on March 24, 1998 and are still active and together promoting through their new self-made entertainment label, Shinhwa Company.
“K-POP RETRO” for the contest means the classic K-POP groups from the 1990′s to 2000′s. Draw any of the classic K-POP groups from the 1990′s to 2000′s such as Shinhwa, S.E.S, Fin.K.L, g.o.d, H.O.T., Click-B, etc!
Winners will get a one-of-a-kind fan-made Shinhwa item along with other K-POP & KPOP UNITED goodies. The contest will run from November 12th – November 26th (11:59PM California Time).
Here’s how to enter the contest:
1. You must post your fan art on either your Twitter or Instagram account
2. Hashtag #kpu_retro AND #kpu_fanart
3. Repost to your Facebook page and mention the KPOP UNITED Facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/kpopunited)
All entries will be featured in a special gallery on the KPOP UNITED website. Three winners will be picked and awarded with awesome K-POP goodies!
Here are the fan art submission rules:
1. Your fan art must be K-POP retro related.
2. It must be your own original work. CANNOT BE A RE-GRAM OR A RE-TWEET or you will be disqualified.
3. It must follow the Twitter/Instagram terms of service.
4. On Instagram, you are free to post fan art from any time frame, including posts you’ve made in the past.
5. By posting with the hashtag and reposting to Facebook, you give KPOP UNITED permission to feature your images on their website and publicize your name and your picture if you are selected as a winner.
Article by: Dee
Edited by: Ashleigh
MORE RELATED ARTICLES