There have been numerous heartwarming things said by K-Pop idols, many of those expressed through lyrics, but below are some of the most touching and awesome things said by idols that address the issues and standards in society and may inspire you to continue on.
1. “Never hurt others because they don’t fit your standards.” –Amber, f(x)
2. “Don’t do things you know you’ll later on regret.” –Taeyeon, Girls’ Generation
3. “Female exposure shouldn’t be labelled as ‘cheap.'” – Lee Joon, MBLAQ
4. “Girls don’t need to have a gap between their thighs.” –Zico, Block B
5. “People’s advice on our weaknesses can help us improve,” –HyunA, 4minute
6. “Time, effort, and sweat will never betray you.” –Leeteuk, Super Junior
7. “Some lessons are delivered in the form of pain.” –Tablo, Epik High
8. “Marks and scores do not define who you are as a person.” –Bang Yongguk, B.A.P
9. “Good appearances doesn’t make you a good person.” –Yunho, TVXQ
10. “My dream isn’t to become the ‘best,’ it’s to become someone I’m not ashamed of.” –Key, SHINee
Which quotes inspire you the most?
Source: ryucanada @tumblr
Article by: Emily
Edited by: KareBare
MORE RELATED ARTICLES