KPop United is having their fourth fan art contest that will be featuring U-KISS!
U-KISS will be having their first U.S. tour on January 9th, 11th, and 14th! KISSMEs can show their unwavering support by submitting fan art of any medium, graphic designs or drawings!
Fans can submit their fan art via Twitter and Instagram. To earn bonus points, include words in your artwork to show your support for their first U.S. tour!
Be sure to keep the following in mind:
Dates: Dec. 26th-Jan. 9th
Hashtag: #kpu_ukiss AND #kpu_fanart
1. You must post your fan art on either your Twitter or Instagram account
2. Hashtag #kpu_ukiss AND #kpu_fanart
3. Repost to your Facebook page and mention the KPOP UNITED Facebook group
4. Email your name, address, and link to your fan art to firstname.lastname@example.org
All entries will be featured in a special gallery on KPOP United’s website.
3 winners to be awarded with K-POP goodies that will be announced at a later date!
1. Your fan art must be U-KISS related
2. Participants must own the rights to the pictures submitted. IT CANNOT BE A RE-TWEET.
Unoriginal work will be a means of disqualification.
3. It must follow the Twitter/Instagram terms of service
4. On Instagram, you are free to post fan art from any time, including posts you’ve made in the past
5. By posting with the hashtag and reposting to Facebook, you give KPOP United permission to feature your images on their website and publicize your name and your picture if you are the winner
Source: KPop United Official Website
Article by: Kathryn
Edited by: Alona
MORE RELATED ARTICLES