Check out the most anticipated dramas that will begin airing this October and choose your favorite.
1. CAN WE GET MARRIED? – The drama revolves around the stories of married couples that surround a bride and groom-to-be just 100 days before their marriage. ‘Can We Get Married?’ casts Lee Mi Sook (‘Love Rain,’ ‘Cinderella’s Sister’), Kim Seong Min (‘Coffee House,’ ‘Glory of the Family’) and Jeong Ae Yeon (‘Lady Daddy,’ ‘Two Wedding and a Funeral’) and will begin running on October 3rd.
2. UGLY CAKE – The school drama that story line focuses on the social matters of bullying and school violence. Actresses Kim Jeong Hwa (‘Something About 1%,’ ‘Good Job, Good Job’) and Kyeong Soo Jin (‘The Equator Man,’ ‘New Gisaeng Story’) were confirmed to cast in ‘Ugly Cake.’ The drama will begin airing on October 3rd.
3. MY LOVE, BUTTERFLY LADY – SBS weekend drama about a newly wedded wife living with the in-law’s without her husband. The role of Kim Jeong Wook, a handsome husband, takes Kim Sung Soo (‘Full House,’ ‘R2B: Return to Base’). The role of the bride will be played by Yeom Jeong Ah (‘Shut Up: Flower Boy Band,’ ‘Working Mom’). The two have already romanced once in the 2004 drama ‘Say You Love Me.’ ‘My Love, Butterfly Lady’ will begin airing on October 6th.
4. DRAMA SPECIAL – DO YOU KNOW TAE-KWON-DO? – KBS drama about Tae- Kwon-Do teacher, Do Hyeon, who dreams of being an action star. He is offered to work as a tacher in his old school. Actually he only have six students but three of them were troublemakers who the school gave up on and the other three have no talent for sports. The drama is directed by Kim Yeong Gyoon (‘Spy MyeongWol,’ ‘Marry Me, Mary!’). The role of Do Hyeon takes Lim Ji Gyoo (‘Ghost,’ ‘The Greatest Love’) and the role of one of the students is played by TEEN TOP’s Niel. ‘Drama Special – Do You Know Tae-Kwon-Do’ will begin running on October 7th.
5. OOH LA LA COUPLE – KBS comic drama which story line revolves around a 40-something married couple who signed divorce papers, switching souls. The drama has gained attention even before its airing started because of the kiss scenes which were taken for 4 hours. Shin Hyeon Joon (‘Bridal Mask,’ ‘Road no. 1’ ) is playing the role of Soo Nam and Kim Jeong Eun (‘ I Am Legend,’ ‘On Air’) is playing the role of Yeo Ok. ‘Ooh La La Couple’ will start airing on October 8th.
6. THE GREAT SEER – a 36-episode historical drama about the practicers of divination and the power they hold over the fate of the country. Actors Ji Sung (‘Protect The Boss,’ ‘Swallow The Sun’), Ji Jin Hee (‘My Husband Got a Family,’ ‘Take Care of Us, Captain’) and Kim So Yeon (‘Athena: Goddess of War,’ ‘IRIS’) were confirmed for the drama. SBS will begin airing ‘The Great Seer’ on October 10th.
7. IT WAS LOVE – MBC morning drama about the destined love between four men and women. Park Si Eun (‘Beloved,’ ‘Daddy’s Sorry’) is the leading character named Han Yoon Jin and Ahn Jae Mo (‘Take Care of Us, Captain,’ ‘King and I’) is the character named Baek Jae Hyeon. The drama will be out on October 15th.
8. CHILDLESS COMFORT – JTBC’s weekend special drama directed by Jeong Eul Yeong (‘A Thousand Days’ Promise,’ ‘Life is Beautiful’). The drama tells the story about communication and love in a family through quarrels and relationships between parents and children. A Pink’s Na Eun (‘The Great Seer,’ ‘Marrying The Mafia 5’) recently confirmed her role in the drama and she will join Lee Soon Jae (‘The King 2 Hearts,’ ‘My Princess’), Ha Suk Jin (‘Standby,’ ‘If Tomorrow Comes’) and Im Ye Jin (‘My Princess,’ ‘Smile, Mom’). The drama is scheduled to be aired on October 27th.
Article by: Karolina & Glenn
MORE RELATED ARTICLES