With recent news about IU delaying her entrance exams again, citizens have started the discussion about the importance of higher education. Let’s take a look at a few celebrities who gave up college to pursue their dreams.
1. BoA – even though the Queen of Korean Pop was the best student in her class, she dropped out of school due to her early debut in the age of 13.
2. IU – recently, the 19-years-old soloist delayed her entrance exams again. She shared that she would like to study properly but her busy schedule would not allow her to do that.
3. Yoo Seung Ho -the actor explained his decision about skipping college by saying that he wouldn’t have time to study.
4. Suzy – this member of Miss A revealed that her career is the most important for her now and she postponed going to college to an unknown future date.
5. Taemin – the youngest member of SHINee shared that he wants to focus on the activities with his group for the time being
6. Juniel – she, the same as IU, is afraid her busy schedule wouldn’t allow her to attend classes.
7. Kang Seung Yoon – after signing with YG Entertainment, he decided to not go to college and focus on his career.
Article by Karolina& Emily
MORE RELATED ARTICLES