The CNBLUE Official Facebook page has been updated with some very important information for Boices:
“[CNBLUE FAN CLUB BOICE TICKETING INFORMATON]
Fan club pre-ticketing : 8 pm, Tuesday, April 2nd
* Fan Club Accreditation Period: Starting from Noon, Saturday, March 30, 2013
1) Log-in to Yes24 upon noon, Saturday, March 30
2) Go through fan club accreditation prior to the ticket purchase.
Name/E-mail address/Cell phone number (They should be the same from the ones you typed in for the official website!)
#. If you have a problem with this part, please contact us through here: 02-517-5426 (ext. 4) or firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Once your ID is accredited, you don’t have to repeat it.
1) There will be one accreditation process per ID.
2) There will be legal procedures when it is found that others’ name, e-mail address and the cell phone number were used.
3) If you have any problems with accreditation process, please contact 02-517-5426 (ext. 4)
▶ Attention for Ticket Purchase
1) This ticket purchase is open to members who were registered as official BOICE members, and made membership payment before midnight of Tuesday, March 27th (the one goes over to March 27).(You must have completed the payment by midnight, the 27th)
2) Before you go through accreditation, log on the official website (www.fncent.com), and confirm your name, email and cell phone number on My info.
3) Your purchase will be automatically cancelled if the payment is not made in time.
4) If you log on to YES 24, you can only go through the accreditation process once but your ID does not have to match the person who gets accredited.
5) 2 tickets are purchasable per person at a time.
6) Pre-ticketing for fan club is available from 8 pm on Tuesday, 2 April to 12 pm on Wednesday, April 3.
▶ Notice for Foreign Fans
1) Tickets Here
2) Type in your ID and Password -> Go through fan club accreditation with your name, email address and cell phone number.
– How to Sign-in: Click [Join] on the top right page.
3) Next time you log in, you do not need to do the accreditation process anymore.
4) Ticket purchase is available after 8 pm, Tuesday, April 2. (2 tickets per person at a time)
Keep this in mind if you are purchasing tickets for their upcoming world tour concerts!
Source: CNBLUE Official Facebook
Article by: Mir
Edited by: Mariam
MORE RELATED ARTICLES