Well it seems BTS are going to stick with their bad boy image and continue to drive fans wild with their dark concepts. After loads of teaser photos, a video teaser or two and the added surprise of a song written by none other than Bangtan‘s own Suga, BTS have made their return to their loyal ARMY with the release of the music video for “Danger“, the title track off their “Dark&Wild” album.
Now after watching this video something became very clear to me, besides the fact the boys look amazing in the casual jeans and leather style they have adopted for the video. The boys really were in “danger” for a good portion of this video!
Seriously, once you get past the kick butt choregraphy and their intense stares, the boys spend more than half the music video either doing something dangerous or hanging out somewhere dangerous.
Don’t know what I’m talking about, hang on let me tell you:
1. Well first off they are dancing on a subway platform! Thats in no way safe! What if one of them falls, or what if rush hour happens? Someone could get pushed off the platform and lets not get started about if a train actually pulls into the station!
2. I’m pretty sure all their mom’s told them when they were growing up “Not to play with fire!”, but there they are bold as can be, lighting fires and dancing in front of burning chairs!
3. Who hangs out on stairs! Not only are you a danger to yourself you are a danger to anyone trying to get up and down the stairs, just an accident waiting to happen.
4. They also hang out in an abandon building which is all kinds of dangerous! The floor could let go, the roof could cave in, not only that but theres probably rats there, yuck on so many levels.
5. Okay Rap Monster we know your badass, but seriously, tattooing oneself! Thats a sure fired way to regret ones tattoo later.
6. Taking a bat to a piano, whoa, that is so wrong Jungkook! The keys could hit you as they fly off, the bat could break, let alone destroying property is never the answer.
7. I’m sure another thing their mom’s told them often when growing up was “Don’t play with scissors!”, but Taehyung decided he couldn’t wait to get to the salon and decides to do it himself, I hope he doesn’t poke himself in the eye.
8. Maybe it’s only an American thing, but breaking mirrors is seven years bad luck! Let alone all that glass on the floor, someone could get cut!
Now maybe all of you didn’t see all these dangerous things because you were distracted by the meaningful and addictive song. I mean the chorus alone is enough to distract anyone, it’s quite understandable. “Are you f**king kidding me? What am I to you? Am I easy to you? Are you playing with me?” I’m pretty sure I’m going to be humming that until I learn the lyrics in an hour or so.
Still don’t know what I’m talking about after all this, well the only solution I see is for you to sit down and watch Bangtan Boys music video for “Danger” yourself.
Lucky for you, we have it right here!