On September 21st, NCT 2020 dropped a teaser video called ‘Interlude: Resonance’ on their official YouTube channel. Just a few hours later, they posted a timeline for their forthcoming 1st album, ‘NCT 2020: Resonance Pt. 1’. Check out the video and timeline down below!
NCT 2020 ‘INTERLUDE: RESONANCE’:
The teaser video showcases clips of all the previous MVs of title tracks performed bythe various NCT sub-units. They include NCT 127, NCT U, NCT Dream and WayV. We also hear an electronic instrumental backing the packed montage. At the end of the teaser we see the group’s new logo which consists of four sliver rings that form the number ‘2020’.
Then examining the timeline, Nctzens can expect a sleuth of teasers and releases this time, displaying the impressiveness of the lineup as a whole. The timeline is as follows:
- Year Party video – September 22nd
- ‘The Past’ image + Live Event ‘Wish 2020’ – September 23rd
- ‘The Future’ image – September 24th
- ‘The Past & Future’ video – September 25th
- Teaser images – September 28th to October 1st
- Album details – October 2nd
- ‘Deja Vu’ track video – October 8th
- ‘Misfit’ track video – October 9th
- ‘Make A Wish’ MV teaser – October 10th
- Album release + ‘Make A Wish’ MV release – October 14th
- ‘Home’ MV teaser – October 18th
- ‘Home’ MV release – October 19th
The last time all members of the group were in one release was back in 2018 with their full album, NCT 2018 Empathy. Since then more idols have been added into the lineup which then only contained 18 members. SM Entertainment also announced two new members, Shotaro and Sungchan to be put into the group, making for a total of 23 members in the album. Through their rotational unit NCT U, they will showcase their talents and abilities within a range of diverse concepts.
As seen with the timeline, the upcoming album will feature double title tracks, ‘Make A Wish’ and ‘Home’. The naming of the album being labelled as Part 1, hints there will be a Part 2 sometime in the future.
NCT 2020‘s 1st album, ‘NCT 2020: Resonance Pt. 1’ will be released on October 14th! Pre-orders for the album have already opened.
How do you feel about this upcoming mammoth release? Let us know in the comments below!
Keep following Officially Kmusic for the latest news!
Written by Derek
Edited by Lindsay