KCON Australia has officially become a reality! Here’s everything we know so far in one convenient article!
1. KCON is coming to Sydney this September!
Although K-Pop fans live all around Australia, Sydney was lucky enough to be chosen as the host of the first ever KCON to be held in Australia!
The event will be held over two days, from Friday 22 September to Saturday 23 September 2017, and the venue will be Qudos Bank Arena, where G-DRAGON performed for a stadium of VIPs just last night!
2. Only limited ticketing information been released so far!
Ticketek Australia will be the official ticket seller for KCON! Sale times and dates are below for you, but ticket prices are unfortunately still under wraps for a few more days!
My Ticketek member pre-sale (link)
- Starts 12pm Friday 11 August 2017
- Ends 12pm Monday 14 August 2017 (or when pre-sale allocation is exhausted)
- Combo tickets will only be available to purchase during the pre-sale
- Ticket limit for combo tickets is 4
- Ticket limit for single tickets is 8
General sale to public (link)
- Starts 2pm Monday 14 August 2017
3. Artist line-up announcements start…. tomorrow!!
Did anyone else catch that not so subtle teaser silhouette?! *cough* Monsta X is that you?! *cough*
4. The line-up teaser features some BIG names!
We can barely contain ourselves here at Officially Kmusic, so we can imagine just how hyped the rest of you are!!
Keep following Officially Kmusic for even more coverage of KCON Australia as it happens!
Plus, you can follow our KCON Australia event page to ask us questions, and stay in the loop when anything KCON drops between now and 22 September!
Writer/Editor: Carmel-Lee Skinner