As rookies, Team A and Team B battle to survive and debut on ‘WIN,’ the idol judges found that the latter team held more potential in the first round, but it seems that the audience thought otherwise!
YG Entertainment announced the winner of the first round revealing that Team A stole 51.37% of the votes while the other 48.63% preferred Team B’s performances, showing how competitive they are in the viewers’ hearts, but the former took the gold.
They offered, “The analysis of the viewers by Nielson Korea showed that the majority of the viewers were made up of women in their 20’s, followed by men in their 20’s and then women in their 40’s. This shows that Team A benefited from having 2 members who are already well known to the public—Kang Seung Yoon and Lee Seung Hoon.”
The group that survives this survival program will be able to debut as YG Entertainment’s first boy group in seven years since BIGBANG, under the name ‘WINNER.’
Who are you cheering for?
Article by: Emily
Edited by: Mana
MORE RELATED ARTICLES