On May 15, SONES celebrate SNSD’s Sunny her birthday while BOICE celebrate CNBLUE’s Lee Jonghyun his 27th (26th international) birthday.
Lee Jonghyun, born May 15 1990, in Busan South Korea.
He is also known as Jongie, Panda and Burning and is the lead guitarist from the boy band CNBLUE.
Here are some facts about our handsome burning guitarist:
- When Jonghyun was in primary three, his friends suspected that he wasn’t a Korean, so he ran back home to ask his father about his ‘origin’.
- Jonghyun wants to perform in a rock festival like Summer Sonic (Japanese Rock Fest), with many other artists.
- He is CNBLUE’s second leader and Yonghwa thinks he helps to firmly pull the team together. He is very reliable.
- Among the CNBLUE members, Jonghyun is the touchiest. He naturally massages, leans on other’s shoulder, hug and hold hands with other members.
- Jonghyun said if he isn’t in CNBLUE, he wants to be an athlete.
- All members of CNBLUE said in an interview that Lee Jonghyun is the member that likes pretty girls the most.
- Jonghyun was athlete of Taekwondo and Judo. He got Black belt for both.
- Jonghyun likes girls who look good in a simple white shirt and jeans.
- He still can’t avoid the Busan accent especially when he gets excited about something.
- In 2010, he was the second generation member in the BEST NINE SCHOOL ULZZANG (meaning #2 ulzzang), with another CNBLUE member Jung Yong-hwa, Block B‘s Jaehyo, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon, and BAP‘s Himchan, who were the first, third, fourth and fifth generation members respectively.
- Jonghyun debuted with CNBLUE in South Korea on January 14, 2010 with their lead single “I’m a Loner”. Before their Korean debut, they debuted as an indie band, with Jonghyun being the leader, in Japan in August 2009. Jung Yong-hwa then took over his place following the band’s Korean debut. They made their major debut in Japan in October 2011.
To celebrate our burning guitarists his birthday, here are some highlights of his life.
The song that made him and the rest of CNBLUE famous:
His amazing guitar skills and sweet voice at one of cnblue’s hit songs I’m Sorry:
One of the songs he wrote for the blueming album:
His cute moments with Im Yoona:
MORE RELATED ARTICLES