There are more than just a few famous siblings in Kpop industry. Some of them sing for the same label, some go to totally different entertainments. There is also the case of Jo twins in Boyfriend. Let’s take a look at the most popular siblings in South Korea.
10. Zico (Block B) and Taewoon (CoEd School) – the fact that they are actually siblings was surprising for many kpop fans. It’s rare to see them together even though they uploaded past photo of them showcasing their close and good relationship.
9. Hwayoung (T-ara) and Hyoyoung (5Dolls/CoEd School) – the twins both signed with Core Contest Media and are very close in real life. With recent controversy around T-ara and Hwayoung’s contract cancellation, Hyoyoung stood up for her sister and even shed tears.
8. Boram (T-ara) and Wooram (D-Unit) – their relationship received a lot of attention when Wooram debuted as a member of girl group D-Unit this year. It was recently reported that after meeting her older sister, Wooram shed tears proving how close they are. Wooram also expressed concern about T-ara’s problem with the bullying controversy. Boram on the other hand ensured that she wish D-Unit all the best.
7. Mir (MBLAQ) and Go Eun Ah – these two frequently record TV programs together proving that they are really close in real life. Mir debuted as a member of MBLAQ back in 2009 and his sister is an actress well-known for her roles in the drama ‘K-POP – The Ultimate Audition’ and in the popular movie ‘…ing’.
6. Kim Hyung Jun (SS501) and Kim Kibum (ex – member of U-KISS) – when Kim Hyung Joon went on a hiatus with SS501 and Kim Ki Bum’s contract with NH Media terminated, the brothers decided to set up HnB Company together, which, with help of cute bears PiroPiro and SiroSiro, helps actors and singers.
5. Yoochun (JYJ) and Yoohwan – their relationship received a lot of attention recently due to their father’s death back in March. Even though Yoochun still focuses more on his singing career, he also receives a lot of acting proposals. With those, he can count on Yoohwan’s help, who debuted as an actor in 2011 with MBC’s drama ‘Sparkling’.
4. Leeteuk (Super Junior) and Park In Young -the sister of Super Junior’s leader Leeteuk is an actress who debuted in 2010 under Mask Entertainment. They appeared together in a few variety shows such as ‘Strong Heart’ and ‘Star Junior Show’. During one of the episodes, Leeteuk revealed that he feels awkward around his older sister because she used to live abroad for a long time.
3. Jessica (Girls’ Generation) and Krystal ( f(x) ) – they both belong to SM Entertainment and it was revealed that Jessica joined SM in 2000 when Krystal was only 5 years old so she had to wait few more years. She enrolled in dance classes in SM Entertainment in 2006. Their close relationship is not a secret for their fans.
2. Dara (2NE1) and Thunder (MBLAQ) – since they can’t see each other very often, they communicate through the Internet, leading many fan comments about their cute relationship. They frequently talk about their close family relationship in interviews. Thunder once mentioned how protective he is about Sandara, especially when it comes to guys. Dara proved that she’s the biggest MBLAQ fan by posting her pictures with the group’s albums and attending their concerts.
1. Youngmin and Kwangmin (Boyfriend) – these two are probably the most popular twins in Kpop industry. They belong to the same company and even to the same boy group. Starship Entertaiment, in order not to get fans confused, they change their hairstyles every time a new music video comes out, but many Boyfriend fans knows how different they are.
Which pair of siblings do you like the most? Let us know!
Article by Karolina& Emily
MORE RELATED ARTICLES