Ryan Seacrest is well known for his love of K-Pop, he’s a big fan of Psy and has shared his thoughts on many a K-Pop music video.
His latest dip into the Korean music scene is with a look at TaeTiSeo‘s comeback track “Holler“. Apparently Ryan thinks the girls are pretty “boss-life” and shared his top 5 moments in the music video where Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun really exemplified this life style.
Let’s check out his choices:
1. When they stood in the elevator like they own it.
2. When they broke out into song and dance with their army of bellhops
3. When they walked on water AND on bubbles in their private indoor oasis.
4. When Tiffany modeled on the hood of this sports car.
5. And when she posed in her diamond-inspired ensemble on this giant pink hand.
So Officially KMusic readers, what do you think of Ryan Seacrest’s choices, do you think these are the 5 best moments that show TaeTiSeo no all about the “boss-life”? Or do you have better options? Let us know in the comment section below.
Source: Ryan Seacrest Website
MORE RELATED ARTICLES