On January 8th, BTS confirmed their next comeback for 2020. Then, the following day, the group released their comeback map, detailing the activities happening during the lead up to their comeback. They will be coming back with a new album, continuing on with their ‘Map Of The Soul’ series, which started last year with their album, ‘Map Of The Soul: Persona’. This time around, the group will be releasing ‘Map Of The Soul: 7’.
Pre-orders started on January 9th whilst the whole album will be released on February 21st! More details can be found on BTS‘ official Twitter and their WeVerse account.
BTS COMEBACK ANNOUNCEMENT AND COMEBACK MAP:
The comeback map is split into 4 phases and is as follows:
- Comeback Trailer: Shadow- January 10th
- Connect BTS: Online- January 14th
- Connect BTS: London- January 14th
- Connect BTS: Berlin- January 15th
- 1st Single Release & Art Film performed by MIN Dance Company– January 17th
- Connect BTS: Buenos Aires- January 21st
- Connect BTS: Seoul- January 28th
- Comeback Trailer: Ego- February 3rd
- Connect BTS: New York City- February 5th
- Concept Photo #1- February 10th
- Concept Photo #2- February 11th
- Concept Photo #3- February 12th
- Concept Photo #4- February 13th
- Track List- February 17th
- Album Release & Kinetic Manifesto Film: Come Prima performed by BTS for Lead Single- February 21st
- Official MV for Lead Single- February 28th
All the dates are according to Korean Standard Time (KST). So ARMYS and K-Pop fans alike have a lot content leading up to the album and MV release. The group looks to be dropping two singles off the album; one on January 17th and then again on February 21st along side with the album release.
Are you excited for the group’s highly anticipated comeback? Let us know in the comments below!
Keep following Officially Kmusic for the latest news!
Written by Derek
Edited by Lindsay
MORE RELATED ARTICLES